Emmy Ann Wooding remembered at NBC’s ‘Law & Order: Special Victims’

By  |  19 Comments

The officials at NBC’s ‘Law & Order: Special Victims’ production house few season ago decided to dedicate one of the episodes to Emmy Ann Wooding. In the 7th episode of the 6th season of ‘Law & Order: Special Victims’ the name Emmy Ann Wooding was mentioned and the episode titled ‘Charisma’ was dedicated to her.

The special tribute has generated a lot of interest among the fans of the series and so the lady’s name has also sprung up in many search trends.

So who is Emmy Ann Wooding?

Well Emmy Ann Wooding was one of the staff members at Universal Studios Television and she remained associated with the Studio for nearly 37 years before her tragic death in 2004. She had an awful car accident and was pronounced dead on October 24, 2004.

Emmy also worked as an assistant at Wolf Films, which is the venture of Dick Wolf who is the producer of the ‘Law & Order’ franchise.

The ‘Charisma’ episode is about a serial pedophile who disguises himself as a religious teacher. He impregnates a 12-year old girl Melanie for the greed of getting a share in her inheritance.

The pedophile has also murdered a number of children including even those he fathered himself with his female followers.

The case gets the attention of Detective Olivia and rest of the investigation unit who then embark on a journey to save Melanie and bring the con artist to justice.

Below are few pictures from the series Law & Order from same episode which was titled Charisma.

There is a video clip as well from the episode. We hope you got your answer and keep coming back to our website for more information.

Emmy Ann Wooding Law and Order Charisma

Screen shot image taken from Law & order: Special Victim, Episode ‘Charisma’

Melanie law and order Charisma

Another Screen shot image taken from Law & order: Special Victim, Episode ‘Charisma’

1. Sheila R Riecke

October 28, 2012 at 6:56 pm

Great show great episode Love Oliva and Benson together love the Law & Order SUV shows. Miss you Elliott we want u back!!! Not the Same without you.

• eva

June 11, 2013 at 4:32 am

I know what you mean I like stabler to. I saw him on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.

2. Tom Burns

February 19, 2013 at 1:57 am

Thanks for a great website. It gave
    me the information I needed. Again,

3. eva

June 11, 2013 at 4:28 am

OMG that was the best episode ever. I love you stabler or Elliott. You and Oliva should get married because you two make a great couple.

4. Karen Taylor

November 8, 2013 at 12:06 am

Love the show I don’t watch the new episodes … Too tedious because Olivia’s partner DOES NOT have any chemistry and is too soft

Elliot ……..!

5. Kayla

November 8, 2013 at 12:06 am

So who is Emmy Ann Wooding

6. Lakisha King

November 8, 2013 at 12:08 am

I agree great episode I love SVU and please bring Elliot back its truly not the same without him!!!

7. Ida Gonzalez

November 8, 2013 at 12:10 am

I just saw the episode Charisma and noticed the dedication. What a loving thing to do God Bless You. Remembering a Friend and a coworker is a beautiful thing to do. Very considerate love the show.

8. kim

November 8, 2013 at 12:21 am

I love this show (svu) I wish Elliott will come back but it is still a great show

9. kim

November 8, 2013 at 12:29 am

It is not a great show without Olivia Benson and Elliott ?

10. tim saranas

August 5, 2014 at 11:14 pm

She was a very loyal employee to stay 37 yrs.Law and Order has always been nothing short of fantastic..Still enjoying the reruns.lol….RIP Miss.Wooding.

11. Lenel Cadenhead

August 26, 2014 at 1:08 am

12. Catherine Luke

August 26, 2014 at 1:18 am

Just seen the episode and dedication to emmy wooding. To be honest I hadn’t realized she had passed, I genuinely love her character Olivia and Emmy’s dedication to the role, very believable and engaging. She will be missed, but has left a legacy behind to admire and inspire her fans, friends and family!!!!!

13. yolanda

September 5, 2014 at 6:07 am

I had no idea she had passed away! Just watched the episode dedicated to her . Love the show!

14. shaun critelli

October 7, 2014 at 6:05 pm

very good ep so loved it shaun critelli love law and order

15. Raquel

January 14, 2015 at 12:57 am

I miss Elliot, enjoyed very much the show, but her (Olivia’s) new partner mr. Pino is great , good actor , people will get used to him, all crew are amazing!!! I am glad I have Hulu plus which I can watch back to back episode. No matter what new actor takes over is an
    awesome show !!!! Do not stop filming!!

16. Kimberly P

January 17, 2015 at 8:13 pm

R.I.P EMMY ANN WOODING…God Bless you and your family. Best show ever still in 2015

17. Kimberly P

January 17, 2015 at 8:25 pm

I wish Stabler would come back and replace the new guy that’s in the new episodes of 2015. I hate that guy n if they replace the wrong person again then I don’t know if I can stay watching the new episodes. We already lost Elliott Stabler, Fin Tutuola, John Munch, Craigen, also Danny Beck Ohh n almost Nick Amaro but hrs still here then the two DA’s I really liked Alex n Casey Novack n hopefully not Barba. I wud still love to c Elliiot Stabler come back.cuz he was the best. We still all love u !!!

18. Patrick

April 27, 2015 at 5:06 pm

I enjoy watching each and every program. Even though some have been re-runs, I still enjoy
    the pairing of Stabler and Benson. I could take even more time and list all the others in the shows too. I wish the show continued sucess